The Airwrap 4 Sided Cot Liner is an alternative to a cot bumper. It is the safer alternative for your baby's cot. Designed with natural, breathable cotton mesh that will maximize airflow and breath ability for improved comfort, piece of mind and ultimately a better nights sleep for you and baby.
Suitability: Best used from Approx 9 months (When baby starts moving around the cot)
What's Included: 2 long pieces for the cot sides, 2 Short Pieces for Cot Ends
- Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move
- Free from bumper ties
- Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs
- Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
- Moderate protection against bumps and knocks
- Provides a visual shield
- Non-pillowy slimline construction
- Air-permeable/breathe-through materials (often miscalled 'breathable')
- Bumper alternative
- Machine washable
- Fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and has solid ends
- Contains 4 adjustable cot liner mesh pieces
- Designed in Australia. Registered Design
- Machine Washable
Composition: Air-permeable polyester mesh, Cotton/Polyester trim
Lab tested and confirmed by pediatric respiratory experts to have better Co2 airflow compared to other lightly padded cot bumpers
Shipping and Availability
Please see Product Availability Disclaimer Below
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.