With versatility at the heart of its design, the Natty Single Loft Bed combines sleek, modern styling with practicality. Arriving in three boxes, this unique loft bed is packed flat for easy home assembly and can be used as a guarded single bed or loft bed depending on your family's needs - it can even be transformed further into a bunk bed using an additional bunk bed conversion kit (sold separately)!
Loft beds offer a great way to utilise floor space in your child's bedroom, you can use the area underneath for storage furniture or as a study/play corner. With four guarded sides, you'll have peace of mind that your child is safe and secure in their new Natty Single Loft Bed.
Suitability: 6 years +
- The Natty Single Loft Bed is crafted from a combination of Australian Araucaria timber and engineered timber.
- Modern two-tone design
- Guarded sides provide a safe and secure sleeping environment
- Space underneath for additional storage, play or study space
- Height clearance under the loft bed is 114cm
- Requires standard Australian single bed mattresses (188 x 92cm), sold separately. For safety reasons, mattress thickness should not exceed 14cm.
- Can be assembled as a guarded single bed or a loft bed (loft legs and ladder come in one box)
- Option to later convert to a bunk bed (bunk bed conversion kit available separately)
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
Mattress Size: Single Bed - sold separately
Warranty: 3 year manufacturers warranty (can be extended to 5 years with registration)
Weight Limit: Tested to carry 100kg static weight.
Dimensions: : H: 160cm | W: 95cm | L: 196cm
Material: Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood and sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Base slats use LVL timber.
Shipping and Availability
Shipping costs for this item may be different to what you have been charged due to the bulk of the item, quantity of your order and location to be delivered.
Please contact the store if you have any enquiries. (We may not be able to ship to certain area's depending on size due to risk of damage.)
Once your order is placed the shipping fee will be re-calculated according to our terms and conditions, we will notify you of the correct shipping fee for the order with in 24 - 48 hours.
If you would like to organise your own shipping, select "Pick up from Store" in the shopping Cart and email the store after you place your order to let us know.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.