Our Boori range of compact cots have been designed to save space in your home without compromising on our signature quality. Crafted from solid Australian Araucaria wood, they're slightly smaller than Boori cot beds and are easy to manoeuvre throughout the home even when fully assembled.
Although considerably larger than a bassinet or moses basket, this small cot is perfect for keeping in the parent's bedroom during those early stages. When the time comes it can be wheeled on its lockable castors into the nursery, where it'll last you until your little one requires a toddler bed.
The Turin Compact Cot features a clean and simple design suited to any nursery style. With two base heights, this space saver cot is designed to grow with your child, lasting from birth to toddler age.
Includes: Boori Turin Compact Cot (mattress sold separately)
Suitability: Birth to approximately 5 years old
- Our Turin Compact Cot is crafted with sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata wood, base slats made from engineered timber.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Two base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Compact space-saving cot, ideal for apartment-living.
- Wheels for easy mobility around the home: two wheels are lockable to keep the cot stationery
- Width will fit through a standard door frame.
- Requires cot bed mattress 119cm x 65cm. Mattress not included
Construction: sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood and plywood
Mattress Size: 119 cm x 65 cm
Dimensions: L: 124 cm x W: 70 cm x H: 82 cm
Comes Flat Packed, Assembly Required
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.