The ClevaMama Nite Nite Swaddle will grow with baby from the early swaddling stages through to the transition stages and then becomes a romper or sleep bag. The swaddle has a snug upper body wrap that swaddles your baby helping to prevent startle reflex whilst the lower part remains loose and not restricting so their hips and legs have enough room to move naturally, promoting "hip health" and helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia.
Suitability: Newborn to 6 Months
- Grows with baby, from swaddle to romper
- Promotes "hip health" and helps prevent Hip Dysplasia
- From a soft newborn Swaddle, to a cosy Sleep Bag then an easy-wear Romper
- Swaddles to waistline for a hip healthy natural leg position.
- Has a 2-way zip for easy changing
- Chin guard and safe open/close clickable poppers.
0 to 3 months - A snug Swaddle, which cocoons your baby and helps to prevent startle reflex
3 to 6 months - Transitions to a cosy Sleep Bag, unclick the poppers to free your baby's hands to allow the baby to self soothe
6 months + - Their favourite sleep bag becomes a Romper, simply open the poppers and baby is free to stand and move about.
It is suggested that once your baby starts rolling you should transition them to a sleeping bag and allow them to roll naturally.
Composition: 100% soft breathable cotton.
- Ensure the wings do not cover the infant's mouth or nose and that the wings are wrapped below the chin.
- Discontinue use of product if the fastenings are damaged.
- Swaddling does not need to be tight to be effective therefore ensure your baby is not rigidly wrapped and has enough room to bend their legs to help prevent hip dysplasia.
- Be aware of room temperature and clothing to ensure baby does not overheat.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back.
- Check your crib meets safety standards and use a properly fitted mattress and sheet.
- Do not use this product once your baby can roll over onto their tummy.
Shipping and Availability
Please See Product Availability Disclaimer Below
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.