With rounded corners and playful angled feet, our Natty Cot Bed will make a charming addition to the nursery. Its modern aesthetic makes it perfect for those looking for a cot to fit in seamlessly with Scandinavian or contemporary design schemes.
Designed to grow with your child, the Natty Cot Bed has two base height levels to accommodate for newborn and older babies. When the time comes it can then be transformed into a toddler bed with two guarded sides using parts from the cot end panels. (No additional purchase required!).
What's Included: Cot
Suitability: Birth to approximately 5 years old
- Modern, Scandi cot bed with round corners, angled feet and muted two-tone colour palette
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our wood's grain
- Two base heights: higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up
- Can later be converted into a toddler bed with two guarded sides using parts from the cot end panels. No separate purchase of conversion kit required
- Crafted from a combination of engineered timber with solid sustainable Australian Araucaria wood
Mattress Size: 132 cm x 70 cm
Warranty: 5 year manufacturers warranty
Dimensions: L: 140 cm x W: 79.4 cm x H: 91 cm
Cot frame crafted from a combination of engineered wood (end panels) & sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber (long sides). Base slats use laminated veneer lumber (LVL). Oak colour uses a laminate
Recommended for newborn to 5 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up. Can later convert cot to toddler bed.
Shipping and Availability
Shipping costs for this item may be different to what you have been charged due to the bulk of the item, quantity of your order and location to be delivered.
Please contact the store if you have any enquiries. (We may not be able to ship to certain area's depending on size due to risk of damage.)
Once your order is placed the shipping fee will be re-calculated according to our terms and conditions, we will notify you of the correct shipping fee for the order with in 24 - 48 hours.
If you would like to organise your own shipping, select "Pick up from Store" in the shopping Cart and email the store after you place your order to let us know.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.