The combination of Thermo5 and Nanotex creates an advanced fabric resistant to stains and moisture, providing comfort with hygiene and convenience. This means when little accidents happen on the go, your seat is easy to clean and will continue to keep your little one comfortable.
The TEX Series incorporates liquid barrier technology, causing spills to bead up and roll off your seat without compromising on its look, feel or comfort.
B-First ifix TEX is the latest Britax Safe-n-Sound ISOFIX car seat in the next generation range.
Following on from the hugely popular Millenia, the new iFix offers the most advanced ISOFIX car seat seat available in Australia with superior stylings.
Britax next-generation range offers parents a selection of child seats that deliver on aesthetically beautiful design, safety, comfort and innovation.
Britax are the industry leaders in Australian car safety and have once again produced an extraordinary seat that is ideal from newborn babies to children approximately 4 years of age.
B-First ifix has a cleverly-designed closed protective shell featuring ISOFIX compatibility and Advanced Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) protection.
ISOFLEX connectors allow for installation in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorages.
Dealing with crash energy earlier, the deployable Advanced SICT combines advanced safety with freedom of space.
If ISOFIX compatibility is your need, look no further than B-First ifix TEX Car Seat.
Suitability: Newborn to 4 years
Rearward Facing: 0 months to 2 - 3 years (Minimum 12 months)
Forward Facing: 12 months to 4 years
THERMO5 WITH NANOTEX SPILL PROTECTION
Stain resistant and moisture repellent properties combined with Thermo5 High Performance fabric makes it easy to clean on the go.
- ISOFIX COMPATIBLE ISOFLEX latch connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX installation is an alternative method to traditional seatbelt installation.
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT) Advanced SICT is a deployable safety innovation with crumple zone technology. Located on the headrest and Torso, the unique design combines advanced safety and freedom of space.
- REARWARD FACING LEVEL INDICATOR Visual level indicator designed to aid correct rearward installation angles. Full or partially visible, the level indicator offers you an optimal range during installation.
- PROTECTIVE SHELL The enclosed shell design provides enhanced shielding to ensure the child is contained within the protective elements of the child seat. A protective barrier between the child and the vehicle.
- VENTILATION ZONES Located in the rear interior and exterior of the seat, the zones offer improved airflow and increased comfort to your child in rearward facing.
- INTEGRATED COLOURED BELT PATHS Clear, obvious coloured visual belt paths for easier-to-guide correct seat belt installation.
- IMPROVED HARNESS ADJUSTER To assist in the prevention of child access, the harness adjuster button is now lower and inset.
- HASSLE-FREE HARNESS The frontal easy-adjust headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat.
- FLEXI INFANT COMFORT INSERT This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby. Detachable wings making this cushion flexible for longer use as a seat protector or cushion pad. Remove as required.
- THERMO5 HIGH PERFORMANCE Thermo5 High-Performance fabric delivers premium comfort your baby deserves.
Rearward Facing: H: 50.8 cm W: 46.7 cm D: 72.8 cm
Forward Facing: H: 65 cm W: 46.7 cm D: 53.8 cm
Transition Height Marker: 39 cm
Weight: 9.9 kg
Warranty: 5 years for Fabric, 10 years for Shell
SHIPPING AND AVAILABILITY
Shipping costs for this item may be different to what you have been charged due to the bulk of the item, quantity of your order and location to be delivered.
Please contact the store if you have any enquiries. (We may not be able to ship to certain area's depending on size due to risk of damage.)
Once your order is placed the shipping fee will be re-calculated according to our terms and conditions, we will notify you of the correct shipping fee for the order with in 24 - 48 hours.
If you would like to organise your own shipping, select "Pick up from Store" in the shopping Cart and email the store after you place your order to let us know.
See Product Availability Disclaimer below
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.