The SRC Recovery Mini Length provide you with the support to move more freely post-delivery and make lifting, feeding, bathing and caring for your baby much easier.
The difference between the Mini Length Recovery Shorts and the “original” Knee Length Recovery Shorts is the length.
The Mini Length provides you with increased versatility, fitting under shorter length dresses, skirts and shorts, while the Knee Length Recovery Shorts provide a better level of venous return.
Do you want to speed up your post pregnancy recovery?
Get in shape after pregnancy with the support of the world’s leading maternity compression range. Designed in consultation with an obstetrician for the ultimate in comfort and functionality, the patented Anatomical Support Panels in the SRC Recovery Shorts Mini, deliver constant gentle and targeted compression, treating multiple conditions;
- C-section wounds
- Perineal trauma and episiotomy wounds
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM) and
- Lower back pain
The SRC Recovery Shorts Mini provide you with increased stability and allow you to move more freely post-delivery, making lifting, feeding, bathing and caring for your baby much easier.
With no adjustable buttons, velcro or zips, the Recovery Shorts Mini are like a second skin. There’s no need to constantly adjust while you’re wearing your recovery shorts. Recommended by health care professionals for improving mobility and pelvic muscle function postpartum, these recovery shorts have become a must-have inclusion in hospital bags of women the world over.
- Recommended by health care professionals
- Reduces pain and increases pelvic/back support
- Regain your pre-baby body shape faster
- Anatomical panels provide consistent gentle medical grade compression to C-section or perineal wound areas
- Increases mobility and pelvic muscle function
- Specialized fabric construction technology
- Lightweight breathable fabric providing superior comfort
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.