SRC Pregnancy Leggings have been designed in consultation with obstetrician Dr. Grant Saffer. Anatomically designed support panels fit with the natural curves of the female anatomy whilst delivering consistent gentle medical grade compression at 4-15mmHg. The garment delivers exceptional fit and maximum support without any feeling of restriction.
The reinforced gusset design allows maximum support to the perineum reducing symptoms of vulval varicosities.
SRC Women's compression leggings feature a proprietary luxurious fabric and breathable power mesh lining. These fabrics are independently and scientifically tested. Test results show that our fabric and its construction is not only of the highest quality but it consistently delivers continuous gentle graduated compression over time. To achieve this, high performance fabric panels are cut in multiple planes to provide multi-directional stretch performance which means that SRC compression garments retain their stretch and strength characteristics longer than some leading sports performance brands.
SRC Pregnancy Leggings support the muscles of the pelvis by providing gentle compression. The compression in the leggings activates your muscles which promotes better core and pelvic stability. Additionally, graduated compression may prevent the development or worsening of varicose veins by preventing the blood pooling and therefore the symptoms of varicose veins and swollen legs.
Sizing: See Sizing Guide Below
- Recommended by health care professionals
- Reduces pain and increased pelvic/back support
- Anatomical panels provide consistent gentle medical grade compression Increases mobility and pelvic muscle function
- Specialised fabric construction technology Lightweight breathable fabric provides superior comfort SRC Pregnancy Shorts & Leggings
Find Your Size
- For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
- Do not take your own measurement
- Please use the chart below to determine your perfect fit for all SRC Women’s garments.
- Measure in your underwear only.
- Stand with your heels together and keep the measuring tape straight.
- Place the tape over your hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part.
- The tape should touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
- We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts during the 36th week of pregnancy as your hip measurement may change during early to mid-pregnancy.
- If you already have had your baby you can measure at any time.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.